A Necessary Rant
November 10, 2006

I'm not really in the mood of blogging right now. I feel somewhat uncomfortable, I've got fast mood swings the recent days until now. I love my work, letting people know about the advocacy of Greenpeace and its campaigns, and educating them about the condition of our environment now (woah!). The team i work with is very supportive and encouraging, and I've got no more reason to love bumming inside my humble abode like the way i loved it after graduation. Our team's going to stay here in Cebu for the whole month of November that's why i don't like the uncomfortable feeling I'm experiencing right now. I enjoy the flight yesterday morning, and the place where we checked in. I love the food here especially the fried bangus i ate at lunch time yesterday (very "un-Manila"). the people are nice (I'm just having a struggle speaking to them, i don't understand Visayan language) and accommodating i got my target sign up per day to exceed. See, everything's fine here. The problem is me. I miss my family, my friends, and everything i left in Manila (pollution and parking lot-looking highways and roads not included). for the people who frequently texts me, I'm sorry if my text messages are too brash, I'm just dead tired yesterday and i don't want my quiet time to suffer.
*sigh* got to go now, you see I'm concocting peculiar words again and my grammar is becoming too poor. I'll blog tomorrow, hopefully. adios, for the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. "*sigh* got to go now, you see I'm concocting peculiar words again and my grammar is becoming too poor. I'll blog tomorrow, hopefully. adios, for the meantime."

    - i've experienced this too since i started working for greenpeace, it seems that a lot of people who work for greenpeace suddenly suffer from a n apparent regression of vocabulary... it sucks from time to time but eventually you'll get the hang of it...

    ReplyDelete