a day in the life of a plastic bag

I'm not sure if the first stanza of Katy Perry's song, Firework, was inspired by this mockumentary, where it shows how plastic bags have it hard, spending all their lives finding their way back home (where ever that is), or that song's first line just suck. I don't know if plastic bags want to start again, all I know is that our oceans shouldn't be the place they end up to.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I never get that line. why would a plastic bag want to start again? and where to? anyways, this is one of the reasons why I try my best to reduce the use of plastic bag. I don't own one of those 'I'm not a plastic bag' bag, but I usually carry my own bag when shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Perry needs to learn how to write songs with sensible first lines ;)
    I always carry a bag with me, too, you never know when you're gonna need to drop by at any store to buy some thing/s, just better be prepared. The thing is that some stores would still put the stuff you bought in their plastic even if you have reminded them like a hundred times not to.

    ReplyDelete