It's only a matter of time

I could not comprehend how one day could be so amazing yet so terrible at the same time.

My mind has been playing tricks on me, again. It's as if every word I say is another waste of speech, another pre-supposed, tacky thought.

I could hardly remember what I was fighting for, or if I even want to fight anymore. But the truth of the matter is, I do not matter. I am nothing, and yet I am trying to get away from this nothingness. I've had enough. It's useless.

It was everything I once knew. Past tense.

8 comments:

  1. hindi ka nagiisa, may kadamay ka.-manny villar

    ReplyDelete
  2. @criticalpinaymaxims don't tell me you're goin to vote for that guy?!? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @author of course not. hahaha i'll vote for myself. do you want to be my vp? hahaha joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @criticalpinaymaxims ha ha ha no thanks, never liked politics especially here in our country. you see, we're going off topic here just like on facebook :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha oh yes my dear. now, artists are crossing politics. i think, showbiz already needed us hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. why does it sound so depressing when I read this post? well, I do hope that you're feeling better. I was just blog-walking when I bumped into yours. I love it, simple yet has deeper meanings. come by my blog, I'd love to hear from you..

    nice to meet you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @-La Vienz-
    thank you for the kind words. i'll be checking out on your blog, too. and oh, by the way, don't read my entries whenever you're sad, it'll just make you gloomy as hell :D

    nice to meet you, too!
    jen

    ReplyDelete