riverside thoughts
Menu
Home
Portfolio
Contact
Happy 40th birthday Greenpeace!
Cheers for 40 years and more ass-kickin actions for this planet =)
See
Greenpeace 40 years of inspiring action in photographs
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Recent posts
Gotta give Google Plus a chance
Yesterday, Google+ Pages kick-started. I was excited about the opportunities it can offer the non-profit organization that I work for, so ...
On World Oceans Day, I look back, celebrate...
... and TAKE ACTION! Today is our annual chance to celebrate all things marine. World Oceans Day encourages us to do our bit in protect...
Blog Action Day 2014: A sustainable future is for all
With all the injustices happening everywhere in our planet today, I cannot help but wonder what a sustainable future will really look lik...
It's only a matter of time
I could not comprehend how one day could be so amazing yet so terrible at the same time. My mind has been playing tricks on me, again. It...
Bad news: Philippine seas in peril
Good news: You can do something about it. A staggering 80 percent of all the life on Earth is found beneath the waves and this vast global o...
Labels
#BAD09
#BAD2014
#Inequality #BlogAction14
2013
2014
40th anniversary
action
activism
Alice Walker
ASEAN
awareness
BAD10
bearing witness
birthday
blog action day
Blog Action Day 2009
Blog Action Day 2010
blog action day 2014
BNPP
brands
bucketlist
climate change
climate impacts
computers
confession
Copenhagen
depression
detox
earth
earth day
earth run 2011
earthquake
end plastic pollution
environment
extreme weather events
Falling Slowly
feminism
film
fukushima
george gordon
Glen Hansard
google
google plus
google plus pages
green electoral initiative
Greenpeace
history of computers
industrial civilization
inequality
infographic
international women's day
Is this love
IWD
japan
Jaymay
joy
kumi naidoo
life
loneliness
lord byron
love
lyrics
marine resources
matt damon
media
miss representation
music
neil gaiman
no nukes
No to BNPP
non-profit
nuclear
oceans
Once soundtrack
overshoot
Pablo Neruda
Philippine seas
Philippines
plastic
poem
poetry
pollution
presidential elections
prose
random
random thoughts
rant
rapid response
reefwatchPH
reflection
remember japan
rex weyler
romantic poet
rubbish
sadness
save philippine seas
savePHseas
short story
social media
social media graphics
social networking
sonnet
southeast asia
teachers
the sandman
toxic
toxics
tsunami
typhoon hagupit
typhoon ruby
von hernandez
water
women
work
world oceans day 2011
yeb saƱo
Popular Posts
It's only a matter of time
I could not comprehend how one day could be so amazing yet so terrible at the same time. My mind has been playing tricks on me, again. It...
Falling Slowly
After hearing this song, I have never felt anything... but hopelessness. I don't know you But I want you All the more for that Words fal...
Remember Japan...
Keep Southeast Asia nuclear-free A year ago this day, a devastating 9.0 magnitude earthquake and tsunami struck off the coast of north...
Blog Action Day 2014: A sustainable future is for all
With all the injustices happening everywhere in our planet today, I cannot help but wonder what a sustainable future will really look lik...
inevitable torment
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable . It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means...
Bearing witness to Typhoon Hagupit, part 2
Ravaged houses, fallen trees, ruined farmlands, and scattered debris on the roads welcomed us when we arrived in Dolores, a third class muni...
What did you do once you knew? An Earth Day reflection
"It is a wholesome and necessary thing for us to turn again to the earth and in the contemplation of her beauties to know the sense of ...
On World Oceans Day, I look back, celebrate...
... and TAKE ACTION! Today is our annual chance to celebrate all things marine. World Oceans Day encourages us to do our bit in protect...
Gotta give Google Plus a chance
Yesterday, Google+ Pages kick-started. I was excited about the opportunities it can offer the non-profit organization that I work for, so ...
Bearing witness to Typhoon Hagupit, part 1
After much deliberation last December 5, our team arrived at a doable action given the modest amount of resources at the most immediate ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment